You've been asking for it and we've finally brought them back!! We've transformed your Favourite Travel Tights into a Skort by lengthening the skirt panel by 5.5" and turning the leggings into cycle shorts... hence the multi-way Skort made from super softBrushed Venezia - "A romper for the cottage and a sleek pencil skirt for cocktails - who could ask for more?"
1. No more uncomfortable chafing when wearing skirts in the summer. With this design, inner thigh coverage is already built-in.
2. Fewer items to pack, or buy, because you no longer need to pack both shorts and a skirt when traveling or cottaging.
3. Body-shaping tummy and thigh support with our double-layer fold-over panel. Holds you in and smooths you out. No more panty lines or bumps.
4. Two lengths in one! Yes, the skirt panel can be stretched down to create an above-knee Pencil Skirt or ruched up to create a shorter skirt.
5. Elegant and comfortable Brushed Venezia is super soft, durable, wick away, breathable, and easy to care for. This fabric is perfect for both travel and every day. Feels just like the softest bamboo but is much more durable and quick drying.
The Brushed Venezia is super soft and feels very much like Bamboo designed to be soft, beautiful, and comfortable to wear but unlike Bamboo, it doesn't wrinkle and is quick-dry and wicks away! It's perfect for travel as it's incredibly versatile, easy to care for, and doesn't wrinkle. It's 92% Poly and 8% Spandex with the perfect weight of 6.5 oz so it's not too heavy but also not too light that it's see-through. This fabric can be worn to the beach as it's lightweight and quickly dry yet can also be dressy enough for a night out or a day at the office. It drapes beautifully and has a matte fleecy finish giving it a luxe understated look.
Washing Instructions: Diane Kroe's goal is to make your life easier by using fabrics that are beautiful yet stress-free. Simply place your garment in a mesh laundry bag and into your washing machine on the delicate cycle in cold water or hand wash in cold water. After washing, lay flat to dry or tumble-dry on low-delicate (mesh bag recommended). Do not bleach. Your pieces will remain as good as new for a long time. Our quality and workmanship are designed to last.
Refunds: At Diane Kroe every garment is made to order, just for you, in our Toronto studio. For this reason, purchases are non-refundable as we pay our workers by piece. Happy customers are our main priority and we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your Diane Kroe design meets your expectations.
Exception: We try our best to keep our shopping cart current, though sometimes we may unexpectedly sell out of a fabric. We will be happy to send you a full refund if there is no other option to your liking.
Scroll down for our most popular how-to-wear ideas.
Pull skirt panel up and fold over.
Pull skirt panel down to its longest length.
Ruche the skirt to mach the length of the shorts.
The Skort is a new addition to the Diane Kroe collection created June 2021 and offered in limited edition fabrics and prints.