Let's give them the support they need!
- I want you to pour a glass of wine or have a cup of tea (depending on the time of day) and listen to this video.Click here.Step #2
- If the video inspired you then donate $10 and watch the virtual tour. (It's from when they first opened the museum and really enlightening to watch) Click Here.Step #3
- If you feel it in your hearts to help keep Black History alive, please donate here.Step #4
- Celebrate your incredible contribution towards helping preserve an important part of Black History by listening to this song.
And make sure to spread the word and inspire others to donate and learn about the Underground Railroad. Step #5 - Now Available -
Purchase the book, The Road That Lead To Somewhere
, and and encourage others (your bookclub) to read this incredible true story on which the John Freeman Walls Historic Site and Underground Railroad Museum is founded. It's a wonderful story and every book purchase helps keep the museum going so please spread the word. Order HereStep #6
- When COVID is over go visit, learn, and inspire others. Click here.