NOW you have two leggings in one with our NEW Reversible Travel Tights in Onyx! This design was created to coordinate with ourReversible Trench Dress. The main reason we love these reversible Travel Tights is that they will break up all your black while adding a little leather-like skirt to your outfit. This subtle distressed leather look is perfect for travel and every day. High-quality tights are essential for everyday, travel, and capsule wardrobes. We've got you covered!! The fold-over design of these amazing tights gives you the coverage you need (especially when traveling), creating the illusion that you're wearing a long fitted top over your leggings, flip-up the panel, and have a one-piece to wear under your favorite layering pieces. Perfect for all seasons and easily transitions from dressy to casual. Made-to-order just for you in Toronto!
"Our Travel tights feature a 29" inseam as standard. Looking for a custom fit? You can opt to tailor your inseam for a small fee by checking off your inseam measurement. The perfect fit for your favourite tights."
A few reasons why you will love the Travel Tights!
1. No more struggling to find camisoles long enough to cover your derriere when wearing tights. Our fold-over panel is long enough to give plenty of coverage. Perfect for ladies with generous curves.
2. Fewer items to pack, or buy, because you no longer need those extra long camisoles to cover your derriere when wearing tights.
3. Body-shaping tummy and thigh support with our double-layer fold-over panel. Holds you in and smooths you out. No more panty lines or bumps.
4. Two lengths in one! Yes, they go from long to 3/4 by simply pulling up and folding over the hem. Perfect for cool or warm days.
5. Elegant and comfortable Brushed Venezia is super soft, durable and easy care. This fabric is perfect for both travel and every day. Feels just like the softest bamboo but much more durable and quick drying. Also never worry about baggy knees with this design. It's the Spandex we use in our fabrics that allow our garments to always keep their shape and never stretch out.
The Onyx jersey is 92% poly, 8% spandex - Very similar to the Fusion with a distressed look in a cooler tone and reversible to black. Machine wash in a mesh bag and hang dry.
Refunds: At Diane Kroe every garment is made to order, just for you, in our Toronto studio. For this reason, purchases are non-refundable as we pay our workers by piece. Happy customers are our main priority and we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your Diane Kroe design meets your expectations.
Exception: We try our best to keep our shopping cart current, though sometimes we may unexpectedly sell out of a fabric. We will be happy to send you a full refund if there is no other option to your liking.
Scroll down for our most popular how-to-wear ideas.
FULL LENGTH TIGHTS
A pair of high quality black tights are the backbone for every well-rounded travel wardrobe. Simply fold the band over your hips for an elegant look perfect for day or night. Pull legging down to your ankle to achieve full length version. Shown here with a Wanderlust Wrap in Pink Tartan.
3/4 LENGTH TIGHTS
A supremely chic dressed down look. Fold band over your hips and pull the ankle hem up to your calves and flip access fabric down to create a smooth 3/4 length look. Shown here with a Wanderlust Wrap in Ivory.
Endlessly elegant, universally flattering, and just a little bit unexpected doubling as a skirt when paired with a Cross Top and knee high boots.
Ideal for mix-and-match layering under your favourite basics. Flip band over your bust and use as a base for long sweaters and sheer caftans and dresses. Shown here with a Wanderlust Wrap.
The Travel Tights have been Diane Kroe original design since 2014 and offered in limited edition fabrics and prints.