High-quality tights are an essential wardrobe staple and also an excellent base for building that perfect capsule wardrobe. We've got you covered!! The fold-over design of these fantastic tights gives you the coverage you need (especially when traveling), creating the illusion that you're wearing a long fitted top over your leggings; flip up the panel, and you have a one-piece to wear under your favorite layering pieces. Perfect for all seasons and easily transitions from dressy to casual. Made-to-order just for you in Toronto!
"Our Travel tights feature a 29" inseam as standard. Looking for a custom fit? You can opt to tailor your inseam for a small fee by checking off your inseam measurement. The perfect fit for your favourite tights."
A few reasons why you will love Travel Tights!
1. No more struggling to find camisoles long enough to cover your derriere when wearing tights. Our fold-over panel is long enough to give plenty of coverage. Perfect for ladies with generous curves.
2. Fewer items to pack, or buy, because you no longer need those extra-long camisoles to cover your derriere when wearing tights.
3. Body-shaping tummy and thigh support with our double-layer fold-over panel. Holds you in and smooths you out. No more panty lines or bumps.
4. Two lengths in one! Yes, they go from long to 3/4 by simply pulling up and folding over the hem. Perfect for cool or warm days.
5. Elegant and comfortable Brazil Knit is soft, durable and easy care. This fabric is perfect for both travel and pet lovers because lint and animal hair never stick. Also never worry about baggy knees with this design. It's the Spandex we use in our fabrics that allows our garments to always keep their shape and never stretch out.
The One 4 All Top is a great choice to wear with these tights. For more inspiration view our Look Book for capsule collection ideas.
The Brazilian Travel Knit is designed to be soft, beautiful, and comfortable to wear! It's perfect for travel as it's incredibly versatile, easy to care and doesn't wrinkle. It's 92% Poly and 8% Spandex with the perfect weight of 6.5 oz so it's not too heavy but also not too light that it's see-through. This fabric can be worn to the beach as it's lightweight and quick-dry yet can also be dressy enough for a night out or a day at the office. It drapes beautifully and has a matt finish giving it a luxe understated look.
Washing Instructions: Diane Kroe's goal is to make your life easier by using fabrics that are beautiful yet stress-free. Simply place your garment in a mesh laundry bag and into your washing machine on the delicate cycle in cold water or hand wash in cold water. After washing, lay flat to dry or tumble dry on low delicate (mesh bag recommended). Do not bleach. Your pieces will remain as good as new for a long time. Our quality and workmanship are designed to last.
Refunds: At Diane Kroe every garment is made to order, just for you, in our Toronto studio. For this reason, purchases are non-refundable as we pay our workers by piece. Happy customers are our main priority and we will make the necessary adjustments to ensure your Diane Kroe design meets your expectations.
Exception: We try our best to keep our shopping cart current, though sometimes we may unexpectedly sell out of fabric. We will be happy to send you a full refund if there is no other option to your liking.
Scroll down for our most popular how-to-wear ideas.
FULL LENGTH TIGHTS
A pair of high quality black tights are the backbone for every well-rounded travel wardrobe. Simply fold the band over your hips for an elegant look perfect for day or night. Pull legging down to your ankle to achieve full length version. Shown here with a Wanderlust Wrap in Pink Tartan.
3/4 LENGTH TIGHTS
A supremely chic dressed down look. Fold band over your hips and pull the ankle hem up to your calves and flip access fabric down to create a smooth 3/4 length look. Shown here with a Wanderlust Wrap in Ivory.
Endlessly elegant, universally flattering, and just a little bit unexpected doubling as a skirt when paired with a Cross Top and knee high boots.
Ideal for mix-and-match layering under your favourite basics. Flip band over your bust and use as a base for long sweaters and sheer caftans and dresses. Shown here with a Wanderlust Wrap.
The Travel Tights have been Diane Kroe original design since 2014 and offered in limited edition fabrics and prints.